Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Joel is getting some very thin cereal almost everyday now. He loves it. Unfortunately, he has been rather fussy with not wanting to sleep lately.
At work, things are polarizing. I am working on a really cool project as well as a really boring set of meetings that will take weeks to end. The cool project involves user evaluations of usability--what I actually went into automotive research to do...and I really hope I can jump on that train.
I am hitting the articles and preparation hard so I can defend within a month.
Church youth stuff is going really well. I am amazed at how cool those youth are...excited, interesting, and curious about their place in the world and their relationship with God. Things are looking quite up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home