Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, March 26, 2006


Casey...interfacing with Joel.

Things are looking better here than they were at the beginning of the week. I was at Sal's until way too late last night. He taught me about the hip videogames that everyone is playing but that I haven't even seen. Before that, Bobhari, Ruth, Sal, and I watched Capote. It was depressing on many many levels, but it was worthwhile to watch (and done decently well).

We just got back from "Youth Sunday" at church. I cannot wait to get into some more youth stuff. There are many neat youth who are not connected with the large group night / small group studies, but instead are just Sunday school people. It makes me excited to be where we are--there is a ton of potential.

Oh yeah, I actually got to work on the car yesterday! It took me hours (stupid snapped bolt), but my exhaust is hooked on without leaks now!

3 Comments:

  • Casey looks like he's never held a baby before....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2006 11:11 PM  

  • That was daryl, by the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2006 11:12 PM  

  • I have been quite impressed that everyone has been able to figure out the "hold Joel" thing. You should try it out, eh. ;)
    I think Casey was holding Joel out like that so he could put a bunch of bad ideas in his head.

    By Blogger Neil, at 3/27/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home