Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Long-lost PDA pictures

Today's theme is: pictures I took with my Clie PDA camera and then forgot about.

Before that, I saw Casey and Jannelle last night. They were in town trying to plan their wedding stuff (June 17th) . We went to Sal's and got a sweet slideshow of his time in India. It rocked. It was also really nice to see Bob (AKA Jonathan) (who has a sweet beard now) and Johari (who does not have a beard), and I hope we can hang out with more. I also got an email from Kathryn Metz--she said that she is thinking of visiting in June! This summer is generally looking to be really nice.

Anyway, back to the picture theme:
These were generally pictures I was not expecting to take pictures of (and thus had to make due with the only camera I had on me).

Soccer game in the churchyard we were staying at in Juarez, Mexico last year.

I liked how the security thingy was EXACTLY the same size as the drive, so they put it right over the drive so you couldn't see what you were buying.

Spied: Stealth Dodge Nitro passing me on the expressway.


This was our lame-o golfhole from the Maritz "spend a day playing putt-putt at work" day. I thought ours was fun to make (K-nex), but the other groups absolutely stomped ours for being sweet.


2 for 1 each! Wow. I don't think we learned about that one in statistics.


Actual hand from someone at work. I was going through the pictures I took on my PDA (with its mediocre (at best) VGA camera).



Hand distortion #2.


Ok, that cleaned out the files of most things that are pretty interesting.

1 Comments:

  • I too saw casey and janelle (aka the canelle...or is it the jacey?), along with the Anneil, the ruthdy, and the skoman. It was good to see everyone in good health enjoying Sal's slide show extravaganza. I must say, I thought Casey was dead...so I'm going to go post on his comments that he's not.
    It was nice to see you too Neil.


    The bobbhari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/13/2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home