Blog of Berg (Neil)

Monday, April 24, 2006


Zerbert+Joel=really cute.

It has been over a week since I last posted so here is the list of what has been shaking...Thursday was my birthday. We did some birthday stuff the previous weekend and the day of it, but it was a normal workday. I got a desk and an LCD monitor for the computer--I have been looking for good deals on them for months and they both hit at the same time. Now for a few hours to get the desk together...

I tore my legs up really well playing hockey on Friday afternoon. It was a full 1.5 hour shinny and I was not feeling in shape. Then Saturday was "yard day." I borrowed a chainsaw from a neighbor to cut down a rotten pussy willow tree and take out overgrown 5 privot bushes. Privot roots are really long and intermingle a lot. Thank goodness for unlimited brush pickup (and chainsaws). Anne planted some tomatoes, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and grapes (along with some ornamental-type stuff). Ten hours and a few blisters later, it was done and we went to Sal's to talk a lot, see Randy, David, and Elizabeth, and not watch Walk the Line (which I still want to see). On Sunday, we did church stuff, I bought the monitor and took Joel to see Gerry. It is always quite relaxing to visit Gerry. I really need to do that more often. Joel seemed quite interested to see Gerry play the piano and organ. Joel is now getting teeth and is getting a bit annoyed at how that makes him feel. He is VERY happy to be outside and often makes it known that he would rather walk around outside than sit inside and watch his parents do indoor stuff. It is great. He forces us to be out in the wonderful weather. How can we complain about that?

1 Comments:

  • Colin came over on Sunday and we watched Walk the Line. It was good, though I wouldn't call it a "neil-must-see" movie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/25/2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home