Blog of Berg (Neil)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Joel and a good day!


Get your Joel fix here!

Today was a good day. I took off work (had to use up a day), I hung out with Joel, we had my parents over for a grill out (it was my Dad's birthday) and then Dan Nowowiejski (Janelle Badik's husband) over and we took out a large chunk of floor in the basement so the basement-wall-fixer people can do their thing. Dan was awesome and it looks great. I think I need to get a Saws-All now. Dang, those things are sweet.

2 Comments:

  • Taking the day off of work, when you aren't sick, is a pretty good way to start the day. Sounds like you got a lot done on top of that.

    BTW, the last two pictures have been really good for light level. Way to go!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2006 6:00 AM  

  • And you thought I didn't pay attention to you, Sal?
    The old (dark) pictures from the blog were made brighter when I put them up on the gallery site.
    You will have me posting in Telugu soon.

    By Blogger Neil, at 4/11/2006 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home