Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


I wish I were doing this...I am still doing a "we need it in the morning" job for work. It has been a 18 hours since I started in on this at 7:30am...minus 1.5 hours of breaks/travelling= a 16.5 hour day. Yikes.

An appropriate cap to an otherwise pretty depressing day. I would write more, but I have no idea what I am even doing...it is so much later than I am used to. I still have to wait on a verification before hitting the sheets...and the person doing the verification is still up too. Yuck.

Oh, here is some good news, Joel is blowing raspberries with his lips, tongue, and spit (mainly spit, from the look of his chin). It is his first step toward consonants!

3 Comments:

  • And it ended up being 17.5 by the time it was done...a new record for me.

    Now off to Detroit!

    By Blogger Neil, at 5/23/2006 6:46 AM  

  • Ugh, sounds stressful. Take heart from the fact that you have a wonderful wife and the world's most perfect baby!

    By Blogger EostreEgg, at 5/25/2006 11:21 AM  

  • i cannot believe how beautiful that kid is. i can't wait WAIT to meet him!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2006 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home