Blog of Berg (Neil)

Monday, March 06, 2006


So many pictures, so little time.

A lot has been going on. The most significant things are: The dissertation is to the committee and the defense is scheduled for Monday the 13th! It is now a matter of throwing everything I have behind getting the presentation ready and getting rereading the relevant stuff.

Joel is doing really well. No one told me that babies become 1000% more person-like at 6 weeks. He is freakin' sweet now. Not that he wasn't before. It is just now he is freakin' sweeter.

Sal came over and it was sweet. I cannot wait for friends to come over once this dissertation is done. What a lifted burden that will be! It sounds like Randy's Mustang is all ready for me to start having a life again.

\Well, tomorrow is a Detroit day so I had better hit the sheets. Stay tuned for a cute picture of Sal and Joel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home