Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Car for sale. Under 200k miles!


Just kidding. I (by coincidence) pulled into the garage a day ago with it set up like that. It flipped just after backing out the driveway. Now I have to be sure it can do the 300 miles to and from Detroit every week in addition to normal driving.

I got to spend the evening with Joel while Anne was out at the store. Did you know that there are bottles that have no bottoms on them? You are supposed to add a bag full of milk to them! Oh well. Whoever said that there is no use crying over spilled milk was right. Too bad Joel hasn't heard that one.

We got some good baby pictures of Joel! We got them done in a local studio (but not from Daryl (yet)). They were some of those packages that they do to get you in the door in the hopes you will get more than is in the package. He looked awesome in them. Come by and see some real and pictural Joel.

I was feeling pretty down this week until last night. I went running twice (for only a half of 3/4 miles each time though) yesterday afternoon. Then Anne and I had a good meal at El Vaquero. This morning I actually got up at 4:45 for hockey. Hockey was super-sweet to play because it had been over a month and a half since I had played. The exercise made me far happier than I was.

The dissertation is going well. I just got back a good draft from my advisor and I think it will be a go fairly soon. Dang, I need to get my grad school and dissertation mind back on...or any mind that is fully awake and aware for that matter. I hope to defend within the month so I can make May graduation.

Oh yeah, we had a sweet mailing come in today at work! A guy wrote a song about his recent car purchase and sent his CD in with his survey. It rocks. You will have to hear it when you (whoever "you" is) come over. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home