Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, February 12, 2006


Nate and Mandy (BGSU grad friends) came over today. It was REALLY nice to see some friends from school around. Nate and Joel were bonding in this picture.

I have been on a super-busy course of life for the past few weeks. If I have not been communicating well (yes, this means with you), then please excuse me. I really want to see you all over. I think it will be time for a party within the next few weekends.

We had the big ol' fundraiser dinner dance at Zoar over the weekend...as well as youth group stuff and such. It has been quite a work load. I am doing the dissertation during lunch hour and I think it is almost there. I still cannot get this stupid RAID setup working on my computer. Now I think the controller has gone bad. The car is doing well. The Detroit trips (twice a week now) are going well. I actually get a genuine 36 mpg on the hignway in that thing...and it is going to kick over 200k this week. I had a basement system group over this saturday. This stinks...we buy the house and the walls start bowing in. It looks like we will be dumping 1k-2k into the walls that we were not planning on having to spent. Then EVERYTHING in the basement will have a lifetime guarantee.

I have to get up at 6 tomorrow to drive to Detroit...Joel is sounding like he will be wound down in a few minutes. Time for bed (sleep has been scarce lately).

1 Comments:

  • For me the period of 178k-190k was awful. It has been awesome ever since I bought the new distributor and stopped beating the car up a lot. Now I just feed it a quart of oil every 1k and it keeps roaring (gotta fix that exhaust at some point).

    By Blogger Neil, at 2/15/2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home