Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Message from our son...


Surprise...I am a boy.

My name is Joel Thomas Berg. I have been doing quite well, and my parents and grandparents are doing well too. I was 6 lbs 14oz at birth and 20.5 inches long. I was born at 9:04 on Monday, January 16th.

My parents are really proud of me. So far, my interests include snuggling, moving my head, and sucking. My parents had a good labor experience, and since then they have been trying to read my mind. What love we have here! I cannot wait to meet you, so give my parents a call and ask to talk to me.

See some more great pictures of me:
http://gallery.salsite.com/gallery/JoelBerg1

9 Comments:

  • whoa :) We thought it was a girl! Congratulations!!!

    By Blogger E-Speed, at 1/18/2006 11:01 PM  

  • He's beautiful! Congrats! :)

    By Blogger EostreEgg, at 1/18/2006 11:44 PM  

  • Oh Boy, Oh Boy!
    That's Man-Tastic
    Pleased to meetcha Joel!

    The Bobbhari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 7:18 AM  

  • Just great! We are so happy for you ALL!! Thanx for the call!

    Tom and Terri!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 8:33 AM  

  • How much time did we all waste on picking out a girl name? And the baby decides to mock us by coming out as a boy?

    This baby is freakin awesome! Congrats!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 8:47 AM  

  • Congratulations!

    -daryl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 9:48 AM  

  • Congratulations! Joel is a really pretty name! I'm glad you guys came up with something quickly for a boy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2006 7:36 PM  

  • I still like the name Gretchen....I think Joel was very inconsiderate by showing up as a boy. I think I will have a stern talk with him....

    By Blogger BG Curator, at 1/20/2006 10:34 AM  

  • Joel,

    Don't let you're parents dress you in pink clothes.... ever... it's just their way of saying, "you were supposed to be a girl." You were only supposed to be you, and you are who you are.
    In addition, please let your parents know that we are happy that they are doing well. Snuggling is awesome, and I sleep with my arms over my head too! High-5

    Casey and Jannelle

    By Blogger Casey, at 1/20/2006 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home