Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, September 24, 2005


These are my before and after pictures. I got two pairs of Hong Kong-made glasses today as well as getting a haircut in BG. I wish Perrysburg were hip like BG...you know, a cool coffeeshop that stays open past 8pm and people who care about doing fun community stuff or at least about hanging out at a coffeeshop as a default behavior instead of lounging around home or driving their minivan to yet another kid's soccer game.

We are still looking for a house. It is frustrating and happy all at the same time.

2 Comments:

  • I agree...BG just has that special feel to it that Perrysburg & Maumee just don't really have. There's too much of a corporate atmosphere to them. Now that I don't get a whole lot of BG time, I've noticed that I don't take a whole lot of journaling time either. Being able to lounge around a coffee house surrounded by lots of different & cool people...real people...well, I guess it just gets me in the journalling mood.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 9/24/2005 8:15 PM  

  • Cool Glasses!

    By Blogger E-Speed, at 9/25/2005 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home