Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Look all you want, but please don't touch.


The baby cannot read. It woke Anne up at 5am (for the first time). We thought this would also be appropriate to the people who are very interested in her uterus now (but it is cool, really)

My trip to "the automotive client in Detroit" was very interesting. The office is nice, really nice. The larger building is amazing--quite a feat of architecture. I think I will enjoy going there--it will be a great break during the week. It will also be nice to work on just ONE dataset--to get to know it and understand it well.

My Civic is still on stands. I will finish it today. Surely. Teh bushing on one side is done (it is in and reassembled and everything! The other is ready to be done. I am very glad Lukas "the wise one of NW Ohio" was able to point me to the benefits of a MAPP torch. It is WAY faster than propane. Then an oil pan gasket, spark plugs, and oil & brake fluid change and I will be set to roll. My jack even started working again (who wants to take "do not adjust" screws seriously when a jack is broken?).

Anne and I went to alumni band last night. It was a really small alumni crowd due to poor publicity. We connected with some of the church youth, so it was a good thing to be there. FYI, I think Perrysburg was losing 45 to 7 when we left.

Now to go to a quick church meeting and then spend the rest of the day under the car. One youth is coming over until he starts working so he can bask in the car-fixing experience. Any other takers?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home