Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Got hCG?

BIG NEWS: Who dat is? My baby's mama!

Yeah, I guess it is safe to let the cat out of the bag. Our due date was calculated (by us, so it may not be valid) to be somewhere around January 10th. I cannot put the right words out here. We are going nutty. I guess you can ask us that in person or on the phone or something like that.

Unrelated news: I could not post this earlier (we "found out" on Monday well enough to tell people) was because my stupid main hard drive that had a ton of stuff on it crashed. The dissertation computer works, but I was using it to FINALLY turn in a complete draft of the dissertation. Yay. The Perrysburg paper accidentally had me in as graduating in two days though. Anyway, I am doing as much recovery as possible on the stupid drive. Man, I wish I would have made a recent backup of stuff.

As a part of work, I will get to go to a NASCAR race to do surveying for Nextel. Yay. This was a genuinely happy thing to have the opportunity to do.

Now to figure out NASCAR in a hurry...and parenting. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home