Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, March 19, 2005


I got a package of rather neat-looking strawberries. After small modification, this one resembled a person from the comics.

This has been a rather fun and real week. I did not leave work feeling depressed about life EVEN ONCE. Maybe I am getting used to it. Or maybe things are genuinely fun and people (or me) are changing and becoming more fun.

The realness of life has come from church people. The stuff happening at Zoar is wonderful, real, and fulfilling.

Anne's birthday was good. The big event was that we got to welcome a new member into our family--Anne got a very good flute. It took a lot of thought and head-scratching, but I am glad we finally got it. The old Yamaha was getting beyond its useful life and was not a large-level enough instrument for Anne anymore.

2 Comments:

  • That's one wacky looking strawberry...

    Am I right in guessing that it looks like Ziggy?

    -daryl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/20/2005 6:18 PM  

  • Ziggy. Yeah. Good one, Daryl.

    Originally I was thinking of a character from Beetle Bailey, but I think the only resemblance would be the nose and that no character from that strip looks at all like that otherwise...

    By Blogger Neil, at 3/22/2005 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home