Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005


The winner for looking most like a daydreaming chihuahua goes to...Casey!

(Man, I like this new camera--it is small enough to get into people's faces and still not appear to be obnoxious).

I had a good night in BG, and got to talk to Casey and Randy a bunch. Plus, Randy's mom and stepdad (Frank, who I don't think I had met much before but seems to be a very nice and fun guy) ate dinner with us. I really like going to BG...but this dissertation is hitting hard right now, so I have considered I scaling back on visiting. Part of that is because I feel really motivated to work on the dissertation. I half-felt like giving up my one night of seeing friends to work on it. But it is Anne's crazy-loud girls' Bible study night, so it would be hard to work around here anyway. Yeah. That is a good excuse.

4 Comments:

  • It is strange how my eyes appear to be looking in different directions. do I have a lazy eye, and I've never noticed(and you jerks never mentioned it?)

    By Blogger Casey, at 4/07/2005 11:08 AM  

  • I have never noticed that. So I would say no. But the picture does make it look that way...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/09/2005 4:06 PM  

  • Why would we mention your lazy eye, when we can laugh at your stuttering, limpy gait, body odor, the way you laugh, the wheezing noise you make when you breathe, the way your hands shake whenever you do anything that requires fine motor movement, and how you cannot remember any of our names?

    We don't mention these things because we are trying not to make you paranoid in public.
    That is what friends are for.

    By Blogger Neil, at 4/09/2005 4:47 PM  

  • That's the freaking funniest picture of Casey I've ever seen.

    -d

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/2005 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home