Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, April 02, 2005


This is Dave Bierhup's sweet 1950 Chrysler "hot rod in training." It is a good thing that Dave is such a handy guy and has a degree in making art with a welding torch...because this car sure needs that sort of attention. It has only 55k miles on it and it runs beautifully. Dave stripped it down and is now restoring it little bit by little bit. Anne and I went over there on Thursday night and had dinner. It was a very good time. Before that was one of the first hockey games I was able to play in for about a month (at 6am at BGSU) and then a good day of work.

Incidentally, this car picture was one of the first pictures I have taken on the new SD300. I really like the way these pictures look and how the camera operates. It is fast, super-small, and takes decent-looking pictures. I just ordered a gig SD for it so I will never have to worry about taking pictures. I figure I should be good for around 800-1500 pictures--and to be able to shoot decent video (really) on it as well.

Anyway, it is a blecchy day, so it will be good to do some dissertation. I am almost at the "nearly complete draft" stage. How exciting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home