Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


The guys in the Bible study were awesome. I mentioned how much fun it was to go out on the pond near our place to chase ducks using Brady's boat (when Brady was in town several months ago). Well, they remembered that story. Man, those guys are awesome. I got this on Monday, though today (Wednesday) is actually my birthday.

Anyway, I am off to be late to work. After all, I would not want to miss out on the opportunity to leave early. Reminder...Daryl's brithday is tomorrow. Everybody ready to harass him!

3 Comments:

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEIL!!!!!

    I was late this morning too... what are they going to do, fire me? Muahahahahahah!!! THE POWER!!!!!

    you'll get yer present(ie.. monkey-lovin) on saturday...

    By Blogger Casey, at 4/20/2005 11:09 AM  

  • Happy Birthday, big daddy!

    If I get some money, I'll buy a boat also, and we can race them...

    -daryl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2005 10:41 PM  

  • Cheers! Happy birthday to Neil!

    By Blogger BG Curator, at 4/27/2005 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home