Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, April 29, 2005


Greg looking good as usual. This was taken at our party on last Saturday. I really liked that party--it seemed like a really long time since I had seen a lot of my friends. I think Anne and I will have to host some more parties this summer.
Things have been so burn-out hectic busy for the past week (not that I am complaining--a lot of it has been worthwhile) that I have that I am finally not able to cope with running around anymore. I am home today and hope to get a dissertation draft out today (but more likely tomorrow).
Other news--I got the new R/C boat and it works. Like Brady's boat that we had taken out on the pond, it goes faster than a bored duck and slower than an annoyed duck. Drats.
We have been looking at houses, and we have found one many nice ones around Zoar, which is our primary "looking" area. I hope we can do something about a house soon...but the dissertation comes first...like now.
More good pictures from the party to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home