Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005


I talked with Nate "Mr. Photogenic" Miller at GFT in BG yesterday. I had yesterday and today off because of the "end of fiscal year." So I had two "use them or lose them" days. This was great. I really needed a day or two off, and these just happened to coincide with the weather turning warmer and a strong desire to work on the dissertation.

I changed the oil in the Civic yesterday, worked on the dissertation (the analysis is COMPLETE with graphs). Then I went to BG to talk with Rich (my advisor) and see people. Man, I miss BG people. They are extremely fun people.

After looking around for months, I finally ordered a new digital camera to replace my failing, old, heavy, huge Olympus that has burned out pixels and a crack in the case. I got the Canon SD300, which looked to be the best super-compact available in terms of picture quality and second-best in speed. Man, it will be nice to have a decent camera for the youth trips, summer stuff, and those miscellaneous things that come up. It should come tomorrow! Woohoo. Now to get a huge SD card...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home