Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, May 13, 2005


Gerry was squirrel-hunting with a cracker as bait. He has those things pretty well tamed.

Things have been ok this week. I wish I had a great story to tell, but I have been waiting for feedback on my dissertation and have been fixing the computer (after I had the main (and newest one I own) hard drive crash).

Our baby now has armbuds. Its ears and eyes are beginning to form. Cool, huh? Anne has a lot of pregnancy books and keeps us both well-informed.

My poor Annie is a bit sick. She has strep throat and a cold, but she is getting better. It is tough to justify taking drugs at this stage of the pregnancy, but amoxicillin checks out as being ok.

Saranga was over and we modified my boat from a heavy 6 volt system to a light 9 volt system. Those ducks had better watch out.

Got to go...I just got done watching Nunsense at Zoar and Anne and I are helping to move Randy into his new apartment in Perrysburg tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Squirrel hunting? Cat Hunting whats going on here....
    I saw this video on

    www.feralcathunt.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/26/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home