Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, February 04, 2005


Our wastebasket. It must have had a whole box worth of sniffles in it. Anne and I were both hit pretty hard by some sort of bug. It was the first time I had been sick in 3 years--other than a small cold in Honduras (but I had a lot of excuses for getting sick on that trip--and a cold is not bad considering the tropical area). Everyone at work has it. I guess it is silly to even try to avoid getting an office disease. I cannot think of anyone who completely avoided it. Tuesday was my first day of missing work. That was a fun day of fever. Oh well, those stupid things happen, I guess.

Things in my life seem to be (in order of how much they consume my thought life per hour of the day) work, church, Anne, friends, school, family, music, misc hobbies. Things shouldn't be in that order, maybe. I guess work HAS to be there, because I am there for a third of the day. But school. Man, it has to get up there. The dissertation will never get done at this rate. But it will hinder me from freeing myself of it. That is the worst of all worlds. Tonight! Tonight I will work on it. I am not even very sick at all now. No excuses.

1 Comments:

  • That's ok. I took the day off work also. It is pretty horrible sharing an office with a guy who is sick because you know you will get sick too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2005 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home