Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, January 30, 2005


This is another picture of the Maritz office-world. You can see more of the stuff in the background--namely that it is a big place. The whole building has about 450 employees. The top floor offices pictured here may have 100-150.

Yesterday was neat. I hung out with one of the Zoar youth group guys and hung around BG. Man, I miss having Grounds for Thought coffeeshop around. The coffee and people are really wonderful there. Then we saw "Hide and Seek" which was ok. In some ways it stunk, but it could have been much worse. If you see it, pay attention to the awful foley...it was really inaccurate and overdone.

Nate and Kavita (fellow BGSU grad students (invited me to the Hindu temple in Toledo/Sylvania for a tsunami relief dinner. It was educational and stuff. I cannot believe how much exposure Americans have to information in general, but how little of it is accurate religious material. I had no idea what to expect of the temple, but it was a lot more simple and plain than the image of it I had of it in my head. Anyway, it was a nice evening with some interesting dancing and ok food (but the food was bad in relation to Indian food, because even bad Indian food is at least average when compared to NW Ohio food). I was glad I went though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home