Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, January 08, 2005


We had a lot of snow. This is "covered in three directions" spot in Zoar's patio-type area. This is what a table and chairs set looks like when there is no blowing of wind at all. Hey, I thought is was interesting.

Another surprise--my autocrossing civic is getting through the snow pretty darn well. It is probably due to the nice yokohama avid touring all seasons (good in the snow too!).

The first week of work was fun. We are moving from an OLD stats system to a new one that appears to be usable. Thank goodness--it is just in time.
I think I am adapting pretty well there. It is fairly comfortable at work...people are cool and laid back. They are also very intelligent and do very good work (at least the analysts who I hang around are). I cannot wait to get my hands (mouse?) on some of that cool automotive data.

Now to put the apartment together some more. It is going well, but there is still a lot to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home