Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005


Speaking of ugly wings, Chrysler actually puts this cheapo piece of plastic on their pimpin...ahem...Stratus. It really makes one wonder.

Work is decent. I am working on a really fun project in which I am looking for "what drives market share." How cool. I get to fish around in big datasets to generate a nice story that I will write up into an article. It is an excellent introduction to SAS (which I am not happy with because I am switching over from (the MUCH easier-to-use program) SPSS.

Sal let us borrow his DDR pad. It rocks. Anne must have played 3-4 hours yesterday. I just did a half hour. I think we will have to invest in a pad and interface (we are hooking up via parallel port right now and Anne wonders why the printer won't work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home