Blog of Berg (Neil)

Monday, January 10, 2005


This is the pipe that broke at our old house. It let sewage back up into our bathtub. This is why we should all have plastic plumbing--NOT BRASS.

The new place is looking nicer. I am adjusting to work well. I finally understand the software and network and environment in general enough to be productive. It is starting to feel pretty comfortable there.

We are starting a youth guys Bible study/hangout that I am leading. I hung out with two of the guys tonight and it was pretty cool. I cannot wait to get to know them all more. Anne will be at our apartment almost all Tuesday and most of Thursday, so I will have to find something to do (ahem, chicken wings). Maybe thursday would be a good dissertation day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home