Blog of Berg (Neil)

Thursday, January 06, 2005


I stuck the flash drive into the computer so there would be less clutter in the new apartment.

This is my first update in a while because I have a job and stuff. That, and we just got the cable modem this morning.

My new job is pretty fun. It is a cubicle. And a computer. And a hundred other people. We type and talk or go into meetings together.

The material that we get to work on is pretty engaging to me. We work on marketing stuff for all of the major (and non-major,I believe) automotive companies. I am floating between a few projects and trying to learn SAS (a different stats program than I have used in BGSU grad school). Things are going well.

Annie made it home from her trip to a conference in Nashville. It was only 6 days without her, but with such a big lifestyle change, it sure seemed like a lot longer. We are now nestling down in our nice new apartment. Things seem pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home