Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, December 11, 2004


Happy birthday to BRADY. Here he is with the Spiderman dragster that he designed. This was shortly after Brady discovered that it does not do well in the water (unlike the boat he brought, which we found out was faster than a bored duck and slower than an annoyed duck).

Today was great for relaxing. Anne and I did very little. We went downtown and hung around Panera (with Gerry) and then went to Ace to get good snowscrapers. We came back and napped. I have been listening to the radio and cleaning (to get ready for the move). I am also trying to eat a lot of the food from the pantry and fridge. Nothing exciting, really. I need to sell my good A/C window unit because the new place has central air. I also have several landline phone things to get rid of. I hope I can hang out with Sal tomorrow. I miss him. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRADY!

4 Comments:

  • Wow Brady looks really different when he's showing off his Spiderman dragster!

    - Sal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2004 5:32 AM  

  • Doesn't he? It was a pretty intense moment for all involved. Especially Spiderman.

    By Blogger Neil, at 12/12/2004 8:01 AM  

  • NEil... that's a picture of Tim, not brady....

    By Blogger Casey, at 12/12/2004 11:12 AM  

  • Actually, there was something weird...I had posted 2 pictures with the same filename--one of the old Tim picture and one of the new Brady picture (lazy me...they were the camera default names).
    My computer showed Tim. Then I refreshed and it became Brady. While I was at Sal's place, the SAME THING happened. I will rename the Brady picture and substitute it in.

    Or you can just refresh the page.
    Or both.

    By Blogger Neil, at 12/12/2004 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home