Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, November 14, 2004


Bob and his beautiful hand.

I got the stupid computer burning stuff worked out. I had no idea that there was a master and slave position on an 80 lead IDE cable. Now I know. If there was ever a case for giving a user feedback, then this would be it. Why is the system made in such a way as to make the burners HALFWAY work, in a way that makes the user think that they are defective?

It was my brother's birthday yesterday, so we had a decent little time with that. And I got to see my grandma. I miss seeing her.

The big question is whether I should consider moving away from the area for some really neat job opportunities, or limit myself to the Toledo area. This is a really difficult question to answer. But the possibilities are rolling in. It is hard to think of moving, but it is also hard to turn down some of the excellent positions that exist elsewhere. I wish the good jobs around Toledo would hurry up and get back to me and give me a reason to stay here.

Anyway, we are going to church now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home