Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, November 12, 2004


Brady, saying hi. On the good side, this style of picture-taking completely eliminates the problem of red-eye...

I woke up and thought I would do the blog now because I don't know when else I will have time. I am running a lot of subjects today. Yesterday was even a fairly successful day of running subjects! This is wonderful and surprising because it was veterans' day.

I went to a Toledo webdesign meetup yesterday. It was fairly neat. There were some interesting people there and I highly encourage my geeky friends who are reading this to accompany me to the next one on Dec 9th. It was a lot of sitting around and discussing our mutual IT-related concerns. Then we were given a guided tour through a CRM suite that one of the attendees installs professionally. It was a pretty neato piece of software (it was called "goldmine"). It is a nice group, and not only is it good for social networking but it is also good practice in speaking to that paradigm. I need that practice because I am blinded by the fact that all of my friends are geeky enough to be in a completely different paradigm. It is almost like talking to a different kind of geek. I mean that in the affectionate, non-offensive sense of "geek," of course.

In other news, Anne is re-discovering the joys of crocheting. She is a madwoman--she has gone through 2 scanes in two days.

1 Comments:

  • This is not a picture of Brady saying Hello, rather it is a picture of Bob saying "Neil, get that camera out of my face." You can tell because that's a GE shirt I'm wearing (Garlic Expressions - yo), and b/c it's me in the prior picture, also saying "Neil get that camera out of my face." Man do I look good on film.

    bobb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2004 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home