Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, December 07, 2004


From outside of the Union on Nov 3rd. Symbolic of how I feel now.

Things are changing. School is getting phased out. I am getting ready to WORK. This sounds like a big task because I have never had an industry kind of job, but I am really really excited. I interviewed on monday at maritz research (automotive research group) at arrowhead park in maumee--for an analyst (statistican) position. It looks very very good. Very neat. Nice people. Nice environment. A friend who works there said that the interviewers were fairly impressed and I have a followup interview with the VP on thursday.

So this was CRHP from friday to sunday. Monday interview. Today (tues) to chill/worry/get prepared for: wednesday re-presentation of dissertation stuff and thurs interview followed by a 6pm presentation at the toledo web design group.

Life is good. But it is tiring. And to wonder why I have been sleeping like Randy lately (that is to say very poorly, because he fights with his breathing machine). What a great time to have transferred over to a new PDA (which is nice, and will be even more fun once I get to play with it more). I HAVE to nail this presentation. I HAVE to prepare now. Oh man. Then I think about the happy move we get to do soon and the happy job prospect. Things are cluttered, but good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home