Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Data, jobs, and links


I think Casey is hiding his head. Or wiping away sweat. I see that the last two pictures are of the same person, but I cannot decide if they are both Bob or both Brady. I guess that is a problem with covering your face for pictures.

Although I haven't finished collecting data yet, I have gotten enough data to see that the results will be interesting. I am getting an effect that I am very surprised by. It is nice to know that the experiment is so easy that people can have no problem doing it--the task is being run correctly. This is as opposed to the other experiment I am running, which subjects have trouble understanding and the results of which are going to be less clean.

I am expanding my job search to include the really really cool jobs outside of the area (and the state, but still in the eastern US). It is simply too difficult to turn down some of these extremely cool jobs. It is all coming down to the wire, though. It is necessary that I get this figured out soon (well, within a month--that is frighteningly soon to me).

TWO LINKS
By the way, publicradiofan is an awesome site.
This page links to a bunch of friends' blogs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home