Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, November 07, 2004


Check out THAT face. eh..heh...oh, sorry. Nate hates getting his picture taken even more than Sal does.

Today was okay. It is weird not having Anne around. She is with the Zoar HS girls at fall retreat. It sounds like they are having a really good and useful time. She left me with nothing to do. I have been wandering around aimlessly.

Sal and I did some hardcore DDRing last night, and I even worked on some advanced techniques (like proper crossovers).

I went shopping (for the first time in a long time) today. The apple orchard is in its last week, unfortunately. It is hard to top the "right off the tree" orchard fruit. Also, I put up a small page with links to people I know who have blogs. I fixed the computer (had to move IDE connections around and use an old version of the burning software). I wrote some songs. I read some stuff and went to Grounds for Thought coffeehouse. I know the staff well enough but only a few other people I know came in, so it was kind of unsocial. Then I went back to Casey's. I WAS going to go see Ben Folds tonight, but his stupid respiratory system has a stupid infection. I should sleep but I have no aim for when to sleep when Anne is not around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home