Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, December 04, 2005


Thanks. I am overwhelmed with gratitute for everything that everyone did and said with the move. Everything went smoothly and moved in well. This whole "garage to garage" thing was wonderful. The thing I am most grateful for are parents (all of them...Anne's, mine, and our grandparents and their parents and so on). Parents have made the house possible and then have been relentless in making our lives and the life of our to-be-baby (5ish weeks left!) better and easier. Had my parents not been so helpful, we would be moving into a much smaller and older house that would have more problems and such. Not only that, but they were given a lot of help from their parents and so on down the line. I really like how my grandma speaks of her parents and her grandparents. Apparently, this kind of love has a lot of precedent and I am really pumped up to pass it on up the line now too.

Anyway, I think yesterday was the happiest day I have had in quite a long time...perhaps on the line with the wedding day. Wow. A HUGE thanks to everyone who helped move on Friday and was around to celebrate on Saturday (all day or half-day). I really felt loved and I enjoyed everyone who was here.
Don't worry if you couldn't be here, there will be PLENTY of time to do this. Our doors are open to all manners of get-togethers.
As of now, the plastic and cardboard is off the floor and we are ready to keep getting the place in order.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home