Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, October 28, 2005


So...does anyone know what these mosquito-sized bugs are that are EVERYWHERE this year? I swore that they were going to carry me off when I was grilling last week.

I am up early for some hockey. I am not sure what my brain is up to. It is tired and not sleeping much, but it wants to be up. I hope I get through hockey well. I ran pretty hard on Sunday and hurt my knee. About three hours after running it started hurting in a bad way when going up and down stairs. It is almost better now, so I will give it a try on rink ice.

I got the screen on my CLIE PDA serviced about 3 weeks ago. It had a burned-out pixel and it was a floor model so I was not surprised by this. No problem, it was under warranty. Yesterday the screen cracked...right in half....while in my pocket at work (with no impact or instigation...it was a boring day at work...it certainly didn't fall and I don't remember even using it). I hope they have no problem replacing it because going back and forth about stuff like this stinks. I hate being without my Palm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home