Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, November 25, 2005


Fun at Randy's...this is the middle of an intense game of Big Fish, Little Fish. Later on, we played Settlers of Catan. I like both of these games.

I think we got really old all of a sudden. Anne and I hit the Black Friday sales...but we almost entirely got junk for the house: a ladder, a shop vac, etc. I got a single toy: a bluetooth headset, and that only because it was super-cheap (though I have used it for a while today and I like it a lot).

I hear that we should expect to have another get-together tonight (perhaps with Casey).

Also, if you are interested in helping move us next Saturday, let me know. I am definitely up for knowing who is coming and I cannot wait for that day! It will be a really nice reunion and celebration time. Don't worry, we are packing like CRAZY now, so we will have the boxes filled and ready to move onto the truck. I also hope to have a few of the big things out of the way by taking Friday off to move some stuff. Anyway, let us know...and thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home