Blog of Berg (Neil)

Friday, December 16, 2005


Life is good. The house is pretty well sealed up and unpacked.
Work is getting way too much like "emergency project after emergency project."
My dissertation draft came back and it has very good and managable comments/changes. I think that it may be only one or two more small revisions before it is done. That scares me but I am ready for it...ready beyond ready.
My parents' computer is dying (they are still using my old celeron 300a @ 433 that has been overclocked for the past...5-7 years...man, I cannot even remember when that was the cool system to have, but it has been a while. I am doing my first NEW motherboard/processor computer build in quite a while. Anyone know if DDR (memory, guys, not dance dance revolution) and DDR2 are different enough to warrant getting a DDR2 motherboard?
By the way, we have under 4 weeks until the due date (Jan 11th)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home