Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Went to BG yesterday for Mo Wang's send off party. Farewell Mo, you will always be remembered as a man who liked to eat meat. Actually, Mo was probably the hardest worker I have ever known too...as well as being really funny and easy to get along with. He is off to Portland now. While in BG I also saw set up a computer for a friend at work, got a computer chair at Staples, got a ton of good Belleville meat and saw Gerry. It was a good day.

Today has been good too. I slept something stupid like 10 hours, fixed a few things around the apartment, and just got back from jogging in the hot sun. I stink like no one's business. Besides that, Anne and I are continuing to look at houses and we hope we can get something we can be happy with pretty soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home