Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, December 21, 2004


Self-mirror-clie picture of me in my suit (post interview).

The interview at TNS/NFO went well today, but the working environment seemed less "me" than the environment at Maritz. Then I sweat at my parents place for a while before accepting the job at Maritz research in Maumee (arrowhead park). The money could be better, but it is a start. We will live. :)

Then I called every service provider who we needed to let know about the transfer of service and such. That took a while.

I am beat. I went to Jen and Dave Bierhup's place in Luckey tonight to see Dave's new (new to him, obviously) 1950 Chrysler. It is almost pristine. Nice car. I want to play with it (and learn how to weld!). Too bad it is so darn frigid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home