Blog of Berg (Neil)

Monday, November 01, 2004

Stupid political junk

We are seeing stupid politicians tonight! Kerry is doing his final stop at Toledo Express Airport tonight at 11:30.
I cannot believe we (Randy, Ruth Jannelle, Casey, Anne, and I) are actually going, but we are. It should be a silly, fun time.

Global voting is scary. It is hard to ignore, though.
This book looks to be VERY exciting, judging by its comments. I cannot wait to see how it ends (funny).
This book is the next on my political/psychological reading list.
Barney is one bad gangsta (lots of naughty language).
(links from se4n.org and memepool.com)

I hope to take some silly pictures tonight and have a good social time.
We are voting early tomorrow (assuming we get home before 2am).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home