Blog of Berg (Neil)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005


This was the scene that I stared at for around an hour and a half in Charlotte. We left the race a little early so we could get out before the crowd hit. We JUST missed this window. As one of the first two cars in line, were waiting for a full hour and a half--though they originally told us that we would have to wait for the ENTIRE speedway to empty first.

Anyway, we got to see a "Cops"-like scene, a bunch of people who could hardly walk, and pretty much one of the most impressive parades of humanity one could hope to see.

I drove the Maritz cart today--it was really fun, but I stunk on it. It was a rather humbling experience. Actually, it is probably a good thing that I did not do well enough to possibly qualify for a long-term driving position with the team...I got my dissertation back. It needs a lot of work. I am going to get on that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home