Blog of Berg (Neil)

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Link-o-rama


Actually, it was pudding inside--something completely unrelated to the printing on the side of the box. Yes, I just wasted your time. I looked the company up and they sell cutsey kitschy stuff from around the world.

Work is getting better. The programmer guy who is going to take away my problematic boring projects is doing well. This is good, because the project team that I am doing the work for have been demanding a lot data lately and I cannot keep any of their deadlines in my head (they are nice people about it, at least).

Anyway, Anne is right on the cusp of "showing" (16 weeks). At 18 weeks, the pregnancy is supposed to be noticeable (with effort) and at 20 it is supposed to be obvious. All I know is that it sure can be felt! There is definitely something in there that is pushing outward. We have the super-revealing ultrasound on August 15th (yes, we will find out its boy/girl status so we can begin getting gender-specific garbage (assuming the fetus is positioned so we can see that important area))!

1 Comments:

  • Dude! That stuff is awesome! Man oh man, what people will spend a disposable income on. Luckily my disposable income is small to non-exsistent so I don't have to worry about things like how to spend it too often. And I must say that I enjoy the fact that you're still refering to the new addition as "the fetus"!

    By Blogger Ruth, at 7/28/2005 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home