Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Progress in BG (taken this weekend in the downtown).

I was in BG to see another grad student who I care about leave. It is really sad to see person after person leave. It is inevitable, I guess...but it still makes me feel uncomfortable to be growing up so much. A year ago I was a grad student who had a lot of barbeques. Now I am employed, and have to count the minutes in the day, am looking to buy a house and have a baby on the way. I can only imagine that I will get gray hair starting next year. Actually, I am determined to not start acting old because it would be the easy thing to do. If you have any tips, let me know. That time machine I ordered off the internet didn't work--I was trying to go back to 1982.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home