Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, June 18, 2005


The fetus got its first books from Grandma/pa Fillian, who are visiting this weekend.

It was weird to see the books that I had not seen since I was a kid and had read them personally. Part of me wants to say "come on, haven't words changed AT ALL in all those years?" Then I realize they haven't. At least not enough to want to teach kids the new ones. Anyway, we have been hanging out with Anne's parents and brother--we hadn't seen ma and ma Fillian since X-mas break. They are really excited to see that they will have a grandkid. I have no idea how they will survive being in the Atlanta area knowing that they have a grandkid up here.

I like this "getting to know people in interesting ways through blog comments" business. It is nice to know that I am about average for sort of knowing juggling and algebra, but not really being great at either. My next question to blog people is more of a meta-question/solication:
Are there any blog questions in particular that you would like for me to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home