Blog of Berg (Neil)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Casey under his car--a week and a few days ago. We replaced his radiator/hoses as well as trying to get the stupid exhaust to fit together properly.

I juggled three balls yesterday. I had never done that before. It was a weird feeling. Unfortunately, I learned with heavy bocce balls (which hurt your clavicle when they hit each other and bounce toward you)--and I only did it for two rotations worth--but I think it counts as having juggled.

Silly Saranga. He got Anne and me thinking about algebra. Anne has been going onto algebra websites and doing problems in her spare time. Today I actually had a problem at work that I had to express algebraically to make sense of...and, darn it, algebra worked! It was confusing, but it worked. Way to go, Sal. Keep spreading the constants and variables.

Quick survey (because I am curious if I am alone on these things):
1. Can you juggle?
2. Can you do algebra?

5 Comments:

  • Juggling - No
    & Algebra - well, not since my Freshman year of college.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 6/14/2005 7:59 PM  

  • Juggling - yes!
    Algebra - ::shudder::

    By Blogger BG Curator, at 6/14/2005 9:18 PM  

  • Juggle - yes
    Algebra - I think so, but it has been a while.

    By Blogger Casey, at 6/15/2005 8:28 AM  

  • Hi Neil!
    I can't juggle :(
    But I rock at algebra!
    -Adele

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/2005 7:21 PM  

  • Juggling - Juggling is silly. Why spend so much time practicing something that is completely useless.

    Algebra - Apparently you can impress girls named Anne with Algebra. So it is useful in very limited applications.

    So the real question? Why do these comments only show time and not date? You should turn on dates for comments so you can see when people leave comments.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home