Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Constant Achy Grumpiness

"Constant Achy Grumpiness" is the state of Anne's pregnancy (not Anne, she is taking it really well). We were really excited thinking the baby might come last night. Then today. Well, it can't take too much longer.
I think I am doing the male equivalent of nesting. I feel really anxious and really energetic. I got a sunburn from working outside.

We got a keyboard. I have been looking around for ages and finally found one for really cheap that has a million cool features and 88 keys. Craigslist rocks, by the way. I got this keyboard on it and I have been looking at cars on it for a while.

Joel and I are in the basement working on stuff. He loves working with my tools. He is assembling something with drywall screws, a hammer, and blocky sheets of foam.
Brady: Cheap foam (like the kind used in mattresses) allows Joel to use real tools without me worrying about what he is doing. There is a toy to be made in this somewhere.

The next post will likely be with pictures of a new baby. Oh, we are so excited!

1 Comments:

  • Yay!!! We're so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait for baby pics!!! Hugs & happy vibes your way!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/25/2008 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home