Blog of Berg (Neil)

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Checking in...

We have discovered that joy is having a 10 month old who knows how to lift your shirt up and blow a raspberry on your stomach. He has actually woken Anne up like this...though anyone lying on the ground seems to be fair game. He is growing and getting smarter and stronger in every way. He truly has a personality, and it is good (though a "likes to go to sleep" dimension to his personality would make it even better).

In other news, it has been a while since a post. We have been really busy, but all is ok. The main computer is not usable (flaking out and minorly corrupting data, so I pulled the plug until I can do the first major upgrade in 5 years). I am doing work and dissertation until I am graduated but not much else. The house is surprisingly done (the basement work went well). There are a million little things I would like to do, but none are urgent and I am not doing optional stuff until I graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home