Blog of Berg (Neil)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back from the U.K.

I am not sure what I need to post. It has been forever since I have made an entry here, but it is due to just being busy. I think most people know about our new little one who is due around the end of May. Things are pretty uneventful around here (in a good way). I got my first hugely-revised dissertation draft in before we left to go to the U.K. and I am still biding until I hear back from that. Until then, I will put up some posts about our trip.

In short, we entered into the Glasgow Airport then (less-significant places in parentheses) (Alexandria, Luss), Skye, Edinburgh, (Lake District), Manchester, Chester, Conwy, (Wilmslow), and then left through the Manchester Airport.

I will try to do several posts to summarize what we saw in several of these chunks at a time. We took a ridiculous number of pictures (and a few videos too), so there is a lot to sort out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home